Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Get something Done!!

As I was being dropped off by my friend, I was charged with the words, "Get Something Done". For I sure have many things to do. A long list that I keep pushing to the back of my mind. I looked around and said, yes, there are some things that I can definitely take care of.

Out came the broom and vacuum cleaner and the sponge as i went to work. Nothing radical but I did move things around and did get going for 90 minutes accomplishing Something!!! Now on to more things!!! Then eventually I will get everything done.
Just as Mary Poppins said in The Sound of Music in the song , Do Re Me Fa SO La Ti Do and then back to Do again.
Or I could sing, "Something, something, something, Everything!!!!!!"

This reminds me of the scripture stated in Philipians 1:6 ,"being confident in this that He who began a good work in you will carry it out to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

Now I better get back to the cleaning competition after I take a very brief nap.

No comments: