Saturday, April 05, 2008

a humorous aside

At work today, my manager commented with all the stress that has been going on, that she felt like a chicken with her head cut off. to that, I replied, "yet, you don't look like a chicken." "to that, she chuckled. At least I was able to diffuse her tension. And I even managed to have a good day finally resolving one of our older accounts when I obtained documentation from one of our vendors.

On another note, yesterday marked the 40th anniversary of Martin Luther King's assassination. A lot of changes were happening during that five year plan of the late 1960's with the space race, with the unsettled political climate of shootings and with the challenges that i even faced growing . Just to get out of the starting gates into life itself.

No comments: