Monday, April 14, 2008

Faithfulness of Friends

Thanks to the faithfulness of my friends, I am able to continue through life and embark on journeys of studies into God's word. Even when being 40 minutes late from when originally stated. And for the ability to limp through life sometimes on two bum feet. But they get me from place to place. But it would not be possible without the love and support of my friends. May you be blessed as you read this and I ask that you reflect on how you are blessed even with the thorns and trials that surround you.

you see, Christ had many struggles before Him; yet, each day he faced his Father in heaven and took the challenges for that very day and then slept at the end of the day to get ready for another day ahead. With his faithful three of Peter , James and John who traveled with Him throughout his travails and journeys.

No comments: