Saturday, August 04, 2007

My Battle with the Kitchen

This afternoon as I did a small chore of putting away some silverware, I attempted to open my kitchen utensil drawer. It opened an inch and would not budge. I opened my cabinet drawers and fidgeted around. Even used my yardstick to see if I could move the unidentified blockage. Yet to no avail. I took a few deep breaths and then proceeded to poke around some more. voila!!! I hir pay dirt. Found an opening around the sink and was able to move the utensil tray an inch and it opened right away.

Thus for my battle with the drawers. As some fight to lose a few inches for their drawers to fit, I had to move my obstruction two inches to get it to fit as well. Ås my friend, Bianca said, I am just too funny. I hope you found it amusing as well.
Peace

No comments: