Saturday, January 01, 2005

Boundaries

Upon observing the first day of the Old Testament reading in chronological order, I noticed how God placed boundaries upon time, place and people. In time, God placed boundaries by creating the essense of day and night. In the area of places, God set up a boundary around the tree of life and was not pleased when the fruit from it was taken ahead of when it should have been. And in the area of people, God clearly shows the importance of how unique we are in His creation and how Adam recognized his wife when he awoke after God created her out of his rib. just some quick thoughts and I need to apply the idea of boundaries in making sure that I know how to make better of use of my visits in time, in places and with the people that God has placed me around. Happy New Year to all.

No comments: