Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What were ya thinking God???

Hello God. What were you thinking when you made man. He has messed up a little since you made him. How did you actually make Jesus. That is what I want to know. I have a pretty good idea of how you made me me. A few details are a bit of a mystery though.
But how you crafted Jesus, that has been a mystery I have been pondering on my own and tossing around with my friends. If you have the answer, pop on into the facebook conversations.
Yet, you'd have to request a friend confirmation to do that. So, I will trust you to speak to me somehow to illuminate my mind. But I thank you God for the mystery. As facebook and apples must be a mystery to you.

Ever use a computer God?????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me smile this morning Scott. I myself keep asking God to text me on my cell no such luck. Nice to see I'm not the only one who can laugh with God.