Thursday, July 17, 2008

a little humor in the office.

As I was listening to Teresa in the office speak of a news bit from this morning, I heard her say that when a relative went to the morgue or funeral home to look at the body, they noticed that there was a mix up. Then they had to exhume the body and go through the process again. I work in a redistribution business selling paper goods and cleaning supplies.

Quickly, I responded that this was a picking error or a wrong item in the bin. My manager asked where the retort came from. It gave a little lift to the office this afternoon and gave me a chuckle as I reflect on how fast my lob back was.


Thanks Lord, for allowing my bus to arrive a little late. It gave me the opportunity to bless an older lady who almost forgot one of her bags of groceries. thanks for allowing me to be there on time so I could be of blessing.

2 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

I'm glad you had a good day. That was a pretty fast retort. And thank God you were there for that older woman.

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Hi, Scott. I know I already commented on this, but I wanted to let you know that I got your comment and I prayed for your friends.