Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Aspirations

I would love there to be no discrimination or teasing of those who appear different from others.
  1. If there was only a way for people to recognize the beauty and potential that is within another and not to rip apart the person with ridicule.
  2. If there was a way to celebrate the victories and triumphs of those who struggle everyday on the front page of the news.
  3. If there was a way to encourage those we face who struggle and be the advocates during their struggles.
  4. In all of the above, I was blessed in having parents, educators and friends help me in the process.
    I FEAR for those in the beginning years of their education who can not find their way in life.
  5. I WISH that I could come alongside them and offer that helping hand as I received early on.
  6. I DREAM of the day that we will not be able to tell apart people based on their disability but upon their ability.

No comments: