Saturday, September 27, 2008

Five Weeks left til NANOWRIMO

While it is only about 5 weeks til the election season's completion, for me I am going for another marathon of 50 thousand words. I am not sure what the race's course will look like. But I am looking forward to it. Just have to figure it out between now and the beginning of the gun's sound at 12;00 midnight on November 1st!!!!!

Yes, speaking of marathons requires rigorous training. To keep the mind sharp and have words constantly flowing from the pipes and neurons of the brain. To keep my mind sharp and constant contact with the images and senses and scenes of the world.

For those who do not know this insane race,it pits writers from around the world who go for the literary gold. To place in the goal posts and the nets a sense of victory. Of wild catches that get caught to win ball games.

So Here I go to win that gold. Even in the midst of the presidential race and a race to correct Wall Street.

2 comments:

Ruth Hull Chatlien said...

Have you ever read Walking on Water by Madeleine L'Engle? I find it very inspiring as a writer.

Scott R. Davis said...

No I have never read that book. will have to check that one out. thanks for the recommendation.
scott