Sunday, October 21, 2012

Being Chased!!!

How many of you have felt chased in your life.
This thought came about as I was chatting with a friend and I remembered the story of King David being chased by Saul.   A great series of passages in the life of two families facing a change in power. Not too far distant from our world. For the Biblical families were slightly dysfunctional.
SO we don't have to lose hope when it comes to having fruitful lives. We are going to face dangers and hardships.

The passages from 1 Samuel 18-21 also feature the great battle that David has to fight with Goliath.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful items from you, man. I've bear in mind your stuff prior to and you're just too magnificent.
I really like what you have obtained right here, really like what you are stating and the best way wherein you are saying it.

You're making it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it sensible. I can't wait to learn far more from you.
This is really a tremendous website.
My site: home generator reviews

Devilish Angel said...

True...