Friday, April 15, 2005

Living Letters

I have been told that we are living letters that are read by others. Inso doing, we have to be careful in how we live our lives because we will be read.
Most days the mail that I receive is of no major importance except to toss it out-usual credit card offerings and the like. Our lives can not be slit open like envelopes can in an instant. It can take much time and thought to present ourselves correctly to others to be read. I can be distant at times which makes it harder for others to get an accurate read on myself.
It can be an exciting time to receive good news of someone's baby that was born or of someone's good fortune in his or her life. That is why our testimony -both spoken and silent-are so important.

1 comment:

Len said...

Nice post. I was refreshed.